Thursday, November 16, 2006

The joy (and creepiness) of Google Analytics

Maybe it was a mistake to title a post "Dr. 13: Incest for the kiddies," because it would seem that a lot of my traffic from Google is a result of searches for "incest" or variations of it. In fact, I've gotten 59 visits from people searching for "incest" and I can't imagine they were pleased with what they found.

Here are the top five things people have Googled to find my blog since I started it:
1. incest (59 visits)
2. incest comics (5 visits)
3. jla vs predator (5 visits)
4. dr. incest (3 visits)
5. nowrimo (3 visits)

While these search terms do creep me out, at least there are just as many people finding me for my views on the epic battle between the Justice League and the Meta-Predators as there are people finding me for my non-existent supply of incest-related comics.

No comments: