Friday, January 12, 2007

What If...?: Journey into the Hypothetical - Taking requests

Okay, since have access to pretty much every What If...? issue ever, I'll be taking your requests for reviews.

A full list of every What If...? scenario can be found at this Wikipedia page, so scope it out and if you'd like to know what happens in the story I will be more than happy to read it and tell just what would happen if Spider-Man was bitten by a radioactive stink bug or whatever.*

Keep in mind that I have some "special posts" already planed, so I may not be able to answer all of your requests in detail without becoming redundant, but I should be able to do most anything people what too see.

Also, this is my contribution to National De-lurking Week, so if you're reading this please make a comment. Please, massage my ego and tell me someone is reading the crap I post.

*Mary Jane, Aunt May, Black Cat, Green Goblin, Daredevil, The Owl, Rhino, Wolverine, and Flat Man all die.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'm a lurker, but I should comment more often! Hey, Rob...keep up the great work, k?

SallyP said...

Howdy Rob.

inkdestroyedmybrush said...

n over while looking at comic blogs. Mine is up over at inkdestroyedmybrush when you're bored.

Fun stuff here!