Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tim didn't wear hot pants!

It's a good thing I've been taking my time picking up my comics or else I would have screeched out loud in the middle of the comic shop. Have the editors of DC lost their minds? Behold this great offense that is in 52 #31!

Tim did not wear the green hotpants! I mean, he did once when he first showed up to save Batman from Two-Face, but he wasn't officially Robin then. When he took down the Scarecrow he was wearing a ski mask! He didn't put the costume on again until Alfred put pants on it! For shame, DC editors, to forget a vital element of Tim's origin! In a retelling of his origin at that!

Oh, my God! What if this is one of those retarded changes for the Post-Crisis Post-Infinite Crisis New Earth? I let the Joe Chill thing slide, but this is intolerable!

No comments: