Friday, September 29, 2006

Robert Downey Jr. = Iron Man

According to Newsarama, Robert Downey Jr. has been cast as Tony Stark in the upcoming Iron Man movie.

Instead of pointing out and making a joke about how both the character and the actor share histories of alcohol abuse*, I'll just say that I think Downey is a pretty good pick. I like him as an actor and I think he can pull off the cocky, self-righteous douchebaggery of the comic character.**

Yay for Robbie D!!!

MovieBob wrote the blog post I wish I had written on this. Read it and tell me how right I am.

*Oh, looks like I just did.
**Have I mentioned that Civil War is he first comic I've read that actually stars Iron Man?

1 comment:

stickboybob said...

hey there, just kinda stumbled onto your site from blog explosion.
nice blog about comics.